Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Costume Ideas


I love holidays, and Halloween is no exception. I love to decorate, go to corn mazes/haunted houses and dress up.  If you are looking for costume ideas, here are some links from Halloweenmart.com to give you some inspiration this year.   The costumes on the website are organized by categories:







                                 Including Western costumes and superhero costumes







Clown costumes for kids, kids movie costumes, and kids holiday costumes. They also have plus size costumes, decor and accessories. Right now they are offering 75% off their costumes. Halloween is in about 3 weeks so now's the time to get ready!

1 comment:

Silvia and Steven said...

I am so excited for the kid's costumes- Mario, Luigi, and Toadette!! I just need to pull it all together :O) Thanks for the costume link though :O)We love doing all the Halloween stuff as well....the corn maze, haunted house, decorating, etc... I hope I can fit it ALL in between shoots... ha ha. The holidays make for great pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...