Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's Happening Wednesday







01. We've had our heater running for almost 2 weeks now. Stupid weather.
02. I got to touch a page from the original King James Bible, a 400 year old paper.
03. Signed up for MOTAB Christmas concert tickets. Haven't been since I was in it.
04. Taking 2,000 IU of Vitamin D every day to combat those winter blues.
05. Been running a few times a week with Ryan. He runs the Ragnar this weekend!
06. Watched "Cry, The Beloved Country" with Ryan for extra credit. Signed up for a free 30 day Netflix trial to watch it. Great movie. Powerful story on forgiveness.
07. Currently reading "Catching Fire" -about halfway through. I'm loving it. and I love goodreads
08. I love my mom's movie recommendations, although she doesn't always like mine. "The Next Three Days" "Amish Grace" -watch them.
09. I'm now the 2nd counselor in YW's instead of the Beehive adviser because we have no Beehives.
10. Updated our iphones to iOS 5 and love the new features. Wish we could get the iPhone 4S
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm with you on the weather. Missing the warm! Where were you able to touch the bible page?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...