Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Clothing Store



Guest post from: Constance Rodgers


I logged onto shopeelectrcityratestexas.com last week as we were nearing the completion of our new shop. I compared the electricity rates as one of the last few things that I needed to do before we open in two weeks. I have never owned a business before, but managed a retail store like my new one for the last five years. I will be selling women’s contemporary clothing. I think with my new proximity closer to the college campus and with lots of foot traffic we will have a niche. I spent the last six months working on the business plan and actual design on the store. The interior is simple and the clothes will be easy to see and go through ( I hate having to pick through things). I also have visited the clothing marts in L.A., New York, and Atlanta. I have found an eclectic mix of merchandise, but I think that there will be something for everyone. I did not want to have a clothing store where you could only be a size two to find something cute to wear. I am excited and can’t wait to call myself a business owner.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...