Saturday, September 27, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I just found out that Johnny Depp has signed to do the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Really? After the last one...well, I didn't really like it. He's also doing the Mad Hatter in Disney's Alice in Wonderland, teaming up again with..guess who? Yep, Tim Burton. That will be awesome! I can already see the exaggerated costumes, hair and makeup. What do you guys think?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Vote, vote, vote!
One of my co-workers daughters is trying to win the dream nursery on ZHT! If ya wanna help her out, go vote! It's one vote per computer and email address, so if you have two emails and two computers, you can vote twice! She is #44. Voting ends on September 26th.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
High School Tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated lots of different people, but didn't have a boyfriend.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A beamer, Lincoln, or blue van
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I can’t think of one right now.
4. Were you a party animal? I hung out with friends as often as possible.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, dance company
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Dance Company
9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes! “Bingham sons and daughters, like the mighty waters, roll along to victory, victory Hey!” Thanks to having to cheer it for the Homecoming Game.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? English-senior year. Don’t remember her name though, Dance Company-Ruth and Ashley, and Seminary teachers.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Depended on which friends I wanted to sit with.
13. What was your school's full name? Bingham High School
14. School mascot? Miner
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Never went.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? You couldn’t pay me enough. I wanted out so bad. I even considered graduating early. I hated the dumb games people played. I loved dancing though.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Riding up with friends, waiting in those long tunnels forever and the tribute to Danny White.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Probably to a friend’s house. I think we watched Saved by the Bell.
19. Were you in a club? Dance Company presidency.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, but only because muscle weighs more than fat. He he. Really though, no.
21. Who was your prom date? Jeff Block
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I doubt it. Why would I go?
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Be more outgoing. Take AP or concurrent enrollment classes.
I tag anyone who wants to take a walk down memory lane!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
I really wanted to get out and do something for the Holiday, especially since I didn't have to work at all! Yay! Because of the stinky weather we decided to go bowling. We called up some friends and headed out. It was a lot of fun. I was ahead the first game, then came in 2nd place by 10 points to Ryan. The 2nd game was awful because my wrist started hurting really bad, I lost. Anyone want a re-match?
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I think... summer needs to last 4 more months.
I know...my anniversary is in 6 days.
I want... to quit my 2ND job.
I have... a book club meeting tonight.
I wish... I knew what the future holds.
I hate...cold weather
I fear... not qualifying for the loan for flight school again.
I feel... like summer flew by.
I hear... fingers typing.
I smell... my gum.
I wonder... what to fix for lunches tomorrow.
I regret... not finishing my schooling already.
I always...snooze my alarm.
I am not...a morning person.
I believe... I will get a raise next month.
I don't always... clean the house.
I lose... my mind.. a lot!
I never... forget my badge for work. (knock on wood)
I listen... to Pandora at work.
I am scared of... getting attacked by bears when we go camping.
I read...1 book a month
I am happy about...taking work off on Saturday and Monday.
I tag ... whoever wants to..