Thursday, January 31, 2008
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Monday, January 21, 2008
1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Middle Name: Don’t have one but my email is Tea Maria (cuz it rhymes) I’ll go with that.
M- Murray- This is where I live
A- Apples- My favorite fruit. It’s true that if you eat one a day, the doctor stays away.
R- Rocky - My favorite series. In college we had 2 Rocky marathons. Very cool.
I - IBFX - My job. It’s very hard to explain where I work. Go to IBFX.com if you’re dying to find out.
A – Alarm clock- I will snooze it every morning until I must get up. Don’t ask why I don’t just set it for later. I guess before I go to be I feel ambitious. I hate mornings!
1. Do you like cheese? Yes. Once I ate a whole block of it.
2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope
3. Have you ever shot a gun? Yes. Just clay pigeon shooting. I was sore for awhile after
4. Your favorite song? I cannot choose one. I love the theme song from House. I had it as a ring tone once.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? That this probably isn’t very good for me. (munch)
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The whole NSYNC Christmas CD. C’mon, you know you love it too.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? I don’t know. I haven’t tried for awhile.10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes.1
1. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.12. Favorite Hobby? Searching the internet. (I love my job!), blogging, reading, shopping, watching movies.13. What are you listening to right now? The click click of little fingers typing.
14. What is the last thing you ate? Taquitos
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My shyness.16. Middle Name? ?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Today is going to be slow, I hope I don’t have to talk to that client again when he calls back, where is my cell phone?18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Gasoline, cookies, batteries19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, milk, hot chocolate.
20. Current worry right now? How I’m going to drive home in this snow!!!21. Current hate? That Ryan is warm in AZ. I’m jealous.
22. Favorite place to be? Sleeping in my bed.23. How did you bring in the New Year? Went over to my sister’s house. It’s not quite as exciting as it used to be.24. What is your quirkiest habit? Eating every 2 hours.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Sue, Vanessa, Morgan
26. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters, 1 brother27. Do you own slippers? Yes, and they vibrate!
28. What shirt are you wearing? Blouse with a sweater.
29. What shampoo do you use? Alberto V05. I hate it!
30. Favorite colors? Blue
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I’m usually rushed. 5 minutes tops!33.Favorite female name? Don’t get me started…Idina, Kelly, Stacy, Leona, Risi, Edyta, Ava, Thandi, Macie. I’ve got a growing list.
34. Favorite male name? Grant, Benjamin, Roderick, Bruce, Clinton, Trace, Ivan, Vincent, Hammond, Royden, Neven, Julian, Marshall, Tennyson, Tarwin, Efraim, Roman, Emerson, Cheyenne, Jackson, Boston, Cruz, Rumer, Byron, Preston, Mayer. *BTW these are all copyrighted. No copying! And yes, I will use them all somehow.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.36. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching the “Pacifier” last night.37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? My finger got slammed in the door when I was 3.39. When's your birthday? April 16
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1. That’s plenty.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Sydney
42. There is no 42
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I wouldn’t go that far.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? No.
45.What is your favorite book ? I don’t have a favorite.
46.What is your favorite age? Somewhere between 18-21
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Little Big Town, Bring it on home to me48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t know yet.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Going to bed.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I guess I need to get up now.
1. Morgan Mallory
2. Vanessa Lowe
3. Tara Peckham
4. Sue Slade
5. Erin Leithead
Friday, January 18, 2008
Thursday, January 17, 2008
How long have you been married? 1 year and 4 months
How long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Ryan
Who said I love you first? Ryan. It took me awhile.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. It used to be the other way around, but he refuses to go back.
Who pays the bills? We split them
Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but whenever he does, it's amazing!
Who drives when you are together? Ryan, although I love to.
Who proposed? Ryan. It was a surprise. I had no idea what was happening.
Who has more siblings? Ryan. He has 6, I have 3.
You college major:
(Please note: it is not the snow!)
A bad habit: (That is a really gross picture. Sorry!)
An old pet: (A dog named Raisen)
Age you will be on your next birthday:
Favorite color: Where you live: (Apparently this is Tyrone Murray. Anyone know who he is?)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Saturday, January 5, 2008
P.S. While I was looking in our storage unit, I realized our pad lock wasn't on the door. When I looked inside I also noticed our luggage wasn't there, and also our tent and sleeping bags were gone!!! After this whole incident I called Ryan to see if he had misplaced the pad lock. He hadn't, so I informed him we had been robbed...again!! I'm so tired of being burglarized. Maybe we can blame this one on the Association and get a new door...
I only had one guess. Maybe next time?
Friday, January 4, 2008
I'll post the answer tomorrow. Good luck!!