Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

New obsession.


Ryan was sick yesterday, so to make him feel better I got our laptop and went to Netflix for a movie. Not knowing what to watch, we browsed through the 'instant' selection and came across The Office, Ryan's choice. They have all 4 seasons on there! Needless to say, it's our new obsession. We've both seen it before but we're not avid watchers. We finished Season 1 and most of Season 2 before I fell asleep. We love it! I invite you to join in our obsession...

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so there, I love the Office! We recently got seasons 1-3 from the library and watched them all. I can't get enough of it, just my kind of humor.

Tara Jayne said...

I warned you. I love Jim and Pam. (And Phylis and Angela and Dwight and Toby and Kevin and Creed and . . . )

Ann said...

I love that show! I wish it was an hour instead of 30min. It's kind of weird but I bet a lot of us can say we've worked with someone similar to one of those characters on that show.

Jana said...

Right there with you... It really is the funniest show! you can also watch this season's episodes at www.hulu.com/the-office. If you miss it Thurs, it's usually on the next day or so.

John-n-Mel said...

I've heard this is the best show and oh so addicting!!!We may be jumping on the bandwagon soon as we are about to join Netflix ourselves!

Luke and Mary said...

TEA!!!!
This is Mary Peacock (Frandsen). How fun to find your blog! Ours is peacockpostings.blogspot.com.
I didn't even know you got married! Congrats (quite a bit late). We have a daughter and her name is Tianna and we often call her Tia. Every time I do, I think of you. :)

The Carroll's said...

I freaking love 'The Office' Dwight KILLS ME!! My old roommate and I will quote it anytime we talk! We watched just on Sunday when i was visiting home in CA.

I am so obsessed I have all of the seasons (so far) on DVD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...