Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A night out

 I work 2 jobs, so I usually don't have time to relax between them and getting everything else done. I've been really busy working overtime at work and just feel overwhelmed. I came home Tuesday night to find my bathrobe, a bubble bath with candles and music all awaiting me. The hubs, he's good. I took a long needed bath then sat down to a nice candle lit 3 course meal, all done by Ryan. {notice the blanket tablecloth!} I guess my stress was noticeable because he did all this for me. It was a very nice evening. Thanks babe.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

So sweet! By the way the office is the best. I'm obsessed too!

Tara Jayne said...

Hey, go Ry Ry!! You made a good catch there Smurfy.

Ann said...

Lucky!!!

Jana said...

Wait I didn't know you had TWO jobs.. where is the other. What a trooper.. I'm a baby with only one job :)

Silvia and Steven said...

oh wow! How sweet of him! Lucky you and you were able to unwind and relax!:o)

John-n-Mel said...

That man is worth GOLD! Good job for working 2 jobs and good job to Ryan for taking good care of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...