Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

For Sale


We're selling our home! If you know anyone that is interested in a nice condo, let us know! We're moving to Cedar City so Ryan can go to the National Pilot Academy. We'll be there about 16 months. Ryan will be a Certified Flight Instructor in 4 months (about 280 hours) and will be able to get paid while getting his hours. After he gets all his certifications and multi hours he can get hired with an airline. He is taking an extended leave of absense at his work so once he get's all his hours he will be guarenteed an interview with SkyWest. We're so excited to finally be making a huge step forward with his career. Ryan's twin brother lives there too, so we're excited to know somebody.

3 comments:

Tara Jayne said...

What!? you people can't just keep moving on me. You're gonna have to find someone to replace you in the book club.

SaRah G. said...

oh that's so awesome T!!! I'm jealous! I'm glad things are getting there! WOOT WOOT!! I don't know what we are doing anymore! lol. CONGRATS!

Angie and Dallas said...

Hi. I'm angie and i'm so glad you wrote on my blog. We live not too far from there right now in Old Farm. So can you give me a few more details on the condo?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...