Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Le Book Club




I've wanted to be better at reading, so my sister , and English major, started a book club for me. There are four of us and we had our second meeting on Thursday. The first book we read was Number The Stars and we just finished The Goose Girl this month. Next on the list is Name of the Wind, which was my choice. I'm going to miss the club when we move and my sister says it's my responsibility to find a replacement. My reply is, I'm irreplacable! Maybe we can have the book club via chat...

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I love goose girl!

Original Kos said...

Oh, I love Goose Girl and Enna Burning (also by Shannon Hale). Number the Stars is good too. I love book clubs! That's why I'm an English major.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...