Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wicked Awesome!

Ryan and I bought tickets to Wicked in January. We were planning on taking a little trip this summer with his sister because she is also a huge fan. Well, it turns out she is unable to go and since we will no longer have his flying benefits from Skywest, we won't be able to afford it. It broke my heart when I had to cancell the tickets. I've known they were coming to UT for a year now, but I just heard that it's coming next April! Hmm..I smell a birthday gift! (Hint hint)

2 comments:

Tara Jayne said...

hey, we're planning on getting "Wicked" tickets for the show next year. We could always go together . . .

Stephanie said...

Yay! :) I love wicked it is such an amazing production! We have tickets for April! I'm making Matt go... begrudgingly haha - he will like it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...