Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

tag tag tag!

Sarah has tagged me!!! So here it goes...

Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections.Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on there blog.

3 Joys

Taking days off from work!
My two fun fun fun cats
Sleeping in

3 Fears

Being financially unstable
Not qualifying for flight school this spring.
Having to work for the next 5 years

3Goals

Start exercising again
Ryan's business taking off so I can quit my 2nd job (can you tell I hate working?)
Finish school

3 facts about myself

I love riding in cars. I'd rather drive than fly any day!
I hate and cannot make decisions
I have a soft spot in my heart for all animals/elderly/disabled.

3 current obsessions/collections

Blogging
Decorating
The Office

I now tag... Toni, Jamie S, and Natalie G! Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey girl--no Kevin came with, but we spent a lot of time apart because we vacation really differently. . .so he was sleeping a lot while I was out and about. :) Silly guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...