Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

One World One Dream

I love the Olympics, especially the Summer Olympics. I watched the opening ceremony last night and was blown away. China spent about $400 B on the Olympics. There is a lot of controversy about it and China, but I amazed. I know that they are trying to impress the world and get a better image about them. I am excited to watch the events when I can. I have posted a running list of USA Gold Medallists on the sidebar to the right. Let's all cheer on the USA!









2 comments:

Kim said...

I was so amazed with the Opening Ceremonies! Everyone I watched it with was in awe by how good the Chinese can put on a show!

P.S. Glad we ran into your blog :)

Stephanie said...

Yay for the Olympics - they are awesome! :) hehe We have been obsessed the last couple days. I rarely stay up late - but we just can't turn them off :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...