Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Nobody likes a Mr. Sniffles.


(mr. sniffles)

i realize that this is my 2nd "how to lose a guy in 10 days" quote, but it's been in my head the last few days.
my husband was sick last week and i'm usally immuned from his quarterly sicknesses, but right about now (or maybe two days ago) i'm regretting kissing him. i hardly ever get sick! in college i lived on the motto "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" and i trully believe that. although, all of my random cavities during christmas break may have something to do with that. i brushed 3 times a day and didn't eat any sweets, so i can only think that it was the apples. either that or i brushed away all of my enamel. plus, i'm sure my obsessive bleaching of my teeth didn't help either.

anyway, i'm sick and i've been sniffling, coughing, and sneezing for days. yuck! by the way, dayquil/nightquil may be the sickest thing on the planet. i have to gag it down everytime.

on another note, we went to sam's club last night. remember this post? $100 store i still feel that way, but i may be turning to the dark side. we spent two weeks of our grocery budget in one visit but we probably won't have to go shopping next week, which is nice. i'm still on the fence; we don't have a membership. if you have any opinions/comments that can help me make up my mind please let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...