Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eventful Weekend


Typically I do not have plans on weekends, but this weekend I had a double dose. My work gave out free tickets to the What a Woman Wants Show at the South Towne Expo center. I went with my sister Saturday evening, and we had a good time. Saturday night Ryan got off work early and we went to Iron Man with his brother and his girlfriend. It is very good! The sequel is set for the Summer of 2010. Go see it! We went to the 10:30 showing and didn't get home until almost 1:00. Yikes! Combine that with 9:00 church and it's not a good combination. I took advantage of the day of rest and slept most the day.

1 comment:

Silvia and Steven said...

Steven also wants to go see Iron man. .. I will go but now that you say it's good then I'll be more sure and excited to go. I'm excited to go see Prince Caspian. :o) 9:00 church. . . yeah it's hard. We keep getting lucky but maybe it's because we've been moving so much that we end up with anything but 9:00 a.m.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...