Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

April 2014

We love her baby mullet.









I signed her up for a babies in motion class at the rec center. It was a lot of fun and something to look forward to each week. We met at the library and she got to play with some really cute kids. We sang songs that included "wheels on the bus." By the end of the class she could do the actions. She loves that song. The kids got to climb, play with bean bags, jump, slide, and have fun. At the end of each class the teacher would stamp the kids' hands. The first time Hannah got one she screamed and screamed, she hated it. She hates anything on her. I think she thought she was getting a shot. Each week I'd ask her if she wanted one, but she never did. So strange.



After all the hype we finally watched Frozen, 5 months later. We like Tangled better.


I found this Fantasy General Conference bracket on Facebook. We had a lot of fun filling it out and marking it off while watching Conference.


My sister got me hooked on this yummy bread.


She's more interested in pushing the wagon, then riding in it. We go on daily walks to the mailbox then ride around the neighborhood.


Fell asleep during lunch.


Just have to brag that I won our March Madness tournament! I picked almost every upset. Ryan was laughing at me the whole time and knew I'd have a terrible bracket, but I didn't. I would've had even more points if Ryan didn't make me change Duke beating Mercer.



Already starting to get really hot.


Annie Jenson, a friend from Utah, was in AZ visiting her brother so we met up one day at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale. They had some neat misters made from helium canisters. Not smart to put them on dirt though. It was really muddy.





They had a train car on display. Size comparison for you.







ponytail

She loves to shower with us. It's hard to keep her out with no door.



She has more fun climbing on the benches, then playing at the splash pad.


On my birthday we went to Firehouse Subs for a free sandwich. This was my first time there. It was really good. Hannah liked the hat and pickle.


Saw this cute hat at Baby Gap


While our floors were getting sealed I took Hannah to the Chandler Fashion Center. We had fun eating at Subway and browsing all the shops.




I drove my friend to the airport and was quite surprised/impressed that my jeep can fit 3 carseats.


My parents came into town for a few days. It was so nice to have them here! Hannah loved all the attention.






We took Flat Stanley to the Temple for my niece. (I had no idea what Flat Stanley was before this. Sounds kind of silly)








My dad did a lot of projects for me. 
He added more sisal to our cats scratching post,


hung a laundry shelf,
and built us some garage shelves, which are already full.
I'm so grateful for his help! He's got some serious skill. Don't know what I'd do without him.


Hannah has really cool tan lines on her feet from her sandals.


Patty Cake with Grandma. She loved it and would laugh and laugh.


Slowing but surely decorating our home.


Hannah can now say couch. Random I know. She has also learned to open doors. While she was sick, cousin Jen, gave me some doTerra oil to try on her. They seem to help a lot! When I tell her we need to change her diaper or come here she runs away. She knows all her body parts.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...