Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Image via Wikipedia
Cover of "King Kong [Blu-ray]"My favorite movie review site is Rotten Tomatoes. If you're not familiar with it, they take a bunch of movie critics reviews around the country and take the average. A movie gets either a rotten or fresh tomato. To be fresh the movie needs more than 60% fresh. According to the site 'Where the Wild Things Are' got 71% or an average of 7/10. I wanted to see it and it was either this or 'This is it,' and Ryan refused to go see the MJ movie. Aaron, Jess and Ryan hated the movie, but I liked it. I have a tender spot for any movies with animals. In fact, "King Kong" is one of my favorite movies, I cry everytime. I must admit I got teary eyed at the end and it was really touching to me. It was different, yes, but good.

Where the Wild Things Are: Motion Picture Soun...
 
Taken from RT: "Some may find its dark tone and slender narrative off-putting, but Spike Jonze's heartfelt adaptation of the classic children's book is as beautiful as it is uncompromising."

What did you think of it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...