Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gold Coin

While my parents were in St. George, my sister and I painted their dining room, with their permission of course! My mom wanted one wall painted, so as a Christmas gift we kept the color a surprise. We removed the 25 year old wallpaper and primed and painted both walls and the ceiling. After much deliberation we decided on gold. The color matches the yellow found in the painting below and we love it! I don't think my mom liked the color at first and she still says it's 'growing on her.' What do you think?

Before
After

It looks even better now because we bought a huge mirror to hang on the wall, but I don't have a picture, sorry!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric and Ash Doxey said...

Love the color-it looks great! Good choice

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...