Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

YES!

Since being married, Ryan and I have never worked the same schedule. I was working from 4:30-1:00 AM while he worked 1:00-9:30PM, then I switched to mornings while he worked nights. We moved and I got a new job, my current job 7:00-3:30 PM, and he still worked nights. Well, hallelujah! Ryan has switched to a flex schedule which basically allows him to choose the days he works. He moved to mornings, so now we get home about the same time everyday! Yesterday was our first Friday night together for a long time, it was wonderful! We went to the gym, went out to eat and then went to bed SUPER early, it was great. This morning at breakfast he said that he thinks yesterday was the most time we've spent together since we've been married! I'm in heaven right now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys. :)


By the way...we're visiting for the weekend: We'll be there June 20th, through the weekend. T-dog has to do repairs/replacements on the car.

John-n-Mel said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't imagine being married and not seeing my spouse very often. Congrats!

SaRah G. said...

oh tea! i totally know how that goes!! i don't know how you do it! i hate it!! that's awesome though!

Original Kos said...

That's wonderful! It is hard to coordinate schedules, isn't it? I'm so happy for you that you were able to spend all that time with your hubby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...