Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A weekend with family

Be prepared: The following pictures may be too cute to handle!
My brother and his family came down from Seattle for a short visit last weekend. I took full advantage and got work off so I could spend lots of time with them. Here is what I've been seeing....
Lots of smiles...

Evan and Toni
Tara and Johnny
Baby with mama at the parade.
Baby Jane
Like father like daughter
Grandma's so happy!
Crawling at the park


Miss Beverly


Posing
It was so nice to see them again. We love you!

3 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

That's such a pretty picture of your mother with Jane on the swing. Cute, Tea.

Anonymous said...

Your niece looks just like you and your sisters! Hope all is well and your not working too much!

Stephanie said...

I love your blog - so cute! Thanks for commenting on mine :) I'm adding your blog to our links list :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...