Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

Ode to my car


My car is turning 20 this year, and I just wanted to say how much I love it! Ryan hates 'ole blue, but it has gotten me around in High School, college, and still today. It runs like a charm (under 65 mph) the cruise control and air conditioning still work, the only thing it lacks is a working radio, due to theft and the passenger shoulder strap seat belt, which I think my dad still has. It's pushing 240,000 miles, but I am just glad to have a 2nd car. Hey, it get's better gas mileage than the subi! Plus, it's paid for. We hope that it stays alive for many more years. Here's to you friend!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, happy birthday to 'ole blue! 20 years, what an accomplishment. May he/she go for many more miles, go for 300,000!!

The Carroll's said...

I had a 1987 Chrysler 5th Ave, until last year when it died on the 405 freeway in rush-hour traffic. Oh yeah that was good times!

I wish your car a happy healthy long life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...