Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2008

No!!!!!

I watched the US Open with Ryan this weekend...and today...and today again. (Thanks to ESPN live updates..) ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have been arguing with Ryan about Tiger Woods. Bottom line, I don't like the guy. When all you hear about is Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, it get's old. People! There are other golfers out there! With every commercial break doing a story on young Tiger and all the news sites plastering his face all over..who cares? Ryan argues: He's the best there ever will be! I say great then, let someone else have a chance. Did anyone see Rocco's face last night when Tiger stole his victory? This would've been his first major victory. At 45 years, he would become the oldest first-time major winner and the oldest man to win the U.S. Open. I cannot believe they tied again and then Tiger won. Give me a break! Just had to vent. Sorry.

1 comment:

Luke and Mary said...

I like your fathers day pictures... how cute are they?!
Yeah that is our house... it's fun because the whole neighborhood looks like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...