Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

Loathe, Actually

In loue of Valentine's Day, or "single awareness day" as some call it, I ran across this article about the 10 worst romantic movies. Many of us spend the night watching chick flicks, and this author tells us which ones to avoid and why. Leave me a comment and tell me if you agree or disagree or have different ones to add:

1. Pretty Woman
2. The Way We Were
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. You've Got Mail
5. Ghost
6. Love Story
7. While You Were Sleeping
8. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
9. Four Weddings and a Funeral
10. Dirty Dancing
To see the author's reasonings go here.

4 comments:

The Carroll's said...

Since I LOVE romantic comedies I would have to disagree with these. I think the author of the article is just lonely and is taking it out on good movies. I believe if you loathe Valentines Day, do something else instead. Get together with other people who are dateless and do something else. I was in that group for a LONG time and I always had something to do.

Ella Gregory said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John-n-Mel said...

Funny how the Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks movies made that list. They were such big hits! I've only seen half of them, but pretty good, wouldn't put them on the worst romantic movies, but maybe the cheesiest. I'll always LOVE Pretty Woman!

chelsey said...

That list {really} offended me. Really. Some of those movies are in my top 10! How dare he/she say that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...