Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Man



MY MAN

I got this from Sue's blog. I was wondering what to blog about when I read this. Thanks!

My Man:

1. Who is your man? Ryan Erastus Everett

2. How long have you been together? 1 year and 8 months, but only married 1 year and 15 days.

3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Married

4. How old is your man? 24.

You or your man?

1. Who eats more? Ryan. I buy food for 4, but somehow we run out each week.

2. Who said "I love you" first? Ryan.

3. Who weighs more? Ryan.

4. Who sings better? Ryan.

5. Who's Older? Ryan, by 2 years and 8 months.

6. Who's smarter? Mike. He knows the answer to everything, and can do almost anything.

7. Who's temper is worse? That's a toss up. I can hold a mean grudge, but hardly ever yell. On the rare chance that Ryan get's mad, he just pounds his fist into something.

8. Who does the laundry? I do. One load a day!

9. Who does the dishes? Me. I can't go to bed without the sink clear.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

11. Who's feet are bigger? The Ry guy.

12. Who's hair is longer? Mine is

13. Who's better with the computer? I'd have to take credit on that one.

14. Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, Ryan would.

15. Who pays the bills? We split them.

16. Who cooks dinner? I do, although he should because I often burn it or ruin it. Everytime he cooks it turns out great. I always make him do the meat though. He can grill very well.

17. Who drives when you are together? Ryan.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? I do.

19. Who's the most stubborn? Me.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? That's probably a tie. I just feel so bad I admit it.

21. Who’s parents do you see more? It used to be mine. But now that I've got my own washer and dryer...well, probably still mine. His live in Perry, more than an hour north, and mine live about 15 minutes south.

22. Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me.

23. Who asked who out? Again, Ryan. One of our only dates before we got married.

24. What did you do? We went to the school dance.

25. Who's more sensitive? I am.

26. Who's taller? Ryan.

27. Who has more friends? I have a lot of friends that I never ever see. He has a lot of friends at work.

28. Who has more siblings? Ryan. He's the oldest of 7. (4 boys, 3 girls)

29. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me hands down.



Ok, now it is your turn to copy and paste the questionnaire. I’d love to learn more about your other half.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...