Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Josh Groban

Ryan bought us Josh Groban tickets for a birthday/anniversay gift way back in May. We've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to get in the mode. As we were walking to the ESA last night we noticed signs on the doors that said Josh Groban Live will be recorded tonight. I noted to Ryan that that meant we'd get an extra special show. So, look for us on the Josh Groban Awake Tour DVD! The tickets Ryan bought were floor seats, section 3, but Ryan thought they'd be in the back of the floor. We preceded to follow the usher, up, up, up to the very front. She said,
"Here's row 4!"
I told Ryan that I thought I was going to cry. We sat 4 rows back from the stage! The concert was amazing! It seemed really staged to me, which was kind of disappointing, but nevertheless, very good. Included are the reviews from the Trib, and Des News, check them out! Here are some pics I got, along with some video.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...