Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CSI Graduation

Ryan's sister graduated from the College of Southern Idaho last weekend Magna Cum Laude, with her Associates Degree in Liberal Arts. She actually finished in December and is now playing volleyball at Utah State, but chose to go back and walk. We had a very nice weekend with family. The college hosted a reception afterwards that was very impressive. They had tons of food and a live band. We finished off the night swimming and relaxing in the hot tub. Alyssa is the first of her five siblings in college to get a degree. It's crazy to think that when I was her age I was dating Ryan and just months away from getting engaged. 5 years goes by fast...






sisters - Janessa, Alyssa, Brianna

She was wearing heels but I swear I'm not as short as i look. I'm average, she's just super tall. (6'2")

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...