Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

My Syd

Syd and I met at college. When I first met her I thought she was a returned missionary, but come to find out our birthday's are only 1 week apart. We lived just down the hall from each other and instantly became inseparable. Ask anyone, you did not see one of us without the other. We were loud and crazy together and she was with me through my whole courtship with Ryan. She's been going to school at UVU so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, but we were finally able to get together on Memorial Day. We spent the whole day together. We went to lunch at Paradise and ended up ordering double. (oops!) Then we did a little shopping and went to her parents house for a BBQ.
(picture from college 2005)


(2010)
She is transferring to the U this fall so I hope to see more of her!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...