High School Tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated lots of different people, but didn't have a boyfriend.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A beamer, Lincoln, or blue van
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? I can’t think of one right now.
4. Were you a party animal? I hung out with friends as often as possible.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, dance company
7. Were you a nerd? No
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Dance Company
9. Did you get suspended/ expelled? No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes! “Bingham sons and daughters, like the mighty waters, roll along to victory, victory Hey!” Thanks to having to cheer it for the Homecoming Game.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? English-senior year. Don’t remember her name though, Dance Company-Ruth and Ashley, and Seminary teachers.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Depended on which friends I wanted to sit with.
13. What was your school's full name? Bingham High School
14. School mascot? Miner
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Never went.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? You couldn’t pay me enough. I wanted out so bad. I even considered graduating early. I hated the dumb games people played. I loved dancing though.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Riding up with friends, waiting in those long tunnels forever and the tribute to Danny White.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Probably to a friend’s house. I think we watched Saved by the Bell.
19. Were you in a club? Dance Company presidency.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, but only because muscle weighs more than fat. He he. Really though, no.
21. Who was your prom date? Jeff Block
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I doubt it. Why would I go?
23. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Be more outgoing. Take AP or concurrent enrollment classes.
I tag anyone who wants to take a walk down memory lane!