Meet Tara, my older sister. Born on 7/11 she has never taken advantage of the free slushies! Besides that point, she is amazing. Just take a look at the pictures and you'll see the many things she's accomplished in her 24 years. She has, just to name a few...
- sewn my sister-in-laws wedding dress
- has made and continues to make many clothes
- started a book club just for me
- been in 2 pageants
- finally got to marry her long time crush
- taught a city sign language class
- been in many plays/musicals all over the state (and Idaho!)
- very talented in piano/viola/voice/dance
- graduated with her bachelors in English from BYU w/scholarships!
I could go on and on! As you can see I think all the genes for talent/creativity/brains ran out after her, she really has and can do it all! Although I have done almost everything before her ;) and we don't like any of the same movies, I hope she knows how much I still admire and look up to her. I love you Tara! See you Sunday.
(Oh, and let me know if I forgot to add something to my list!)