Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Seventh Month

28-31 weeks
Sept 1-Sept 22

I've been documenting my ever growing belly each week from the beginning. Here's month 7.
The third-and final-trimester!
I continued to feel terrific.
We started taking the Bradley Method childbirth classes.
After switching to insurance through my work we discovered that we'd save about $2000 by giving birth at a hospital rather than a birth center. I was quite disappointed, but it was just too much money to pass up so I transferred back to my midwife Lisa Bishop.
I've been measuring right on track. I took glucose test (loved it!) and results came back normal. I got my second rhogham shot along with tDAP and the FLU shot. 
We registered at Babies R Us on our anniversary weekend and it took us 3.5 hours!
We got a free crib from a college friend. Starting wearing maternity clothes full time. Figured out I have "supine hypotensive syndrome" where lying flat on my back causes a change in heart rate and blood pressure that makes me feel dizzy until I change positions. This explains my "episodes" at the doctor's and dentist.
Started feeling very tired and get breathless just walking up stairs.
Ankles swell most days.
Took a hospital tour and pre-registered.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...