01. My mom had a hysterectomy two weeks ago. She's doing great. I wish I could have been there with her for mother's day.
02. One of the Den Leaders organized a cub scout breakfast fundraiser. She did an incredible job and they raised a ton of money! It was a lot of fun.
03. Ever since starting work I have had little time to read. I'm busy, but that's a good thing.
04. Our ward has been doing "rescue visits" this month. We have almost 1000 people on our records so we're trying to "clean up" by making contact with those who have never come and find out if they're still around and invite them to church. It's been going well and our ward has really come together to help.
05. With my new job we're still trying to figure out when I'll be able to get time off to visit family. We're shooting for the 4th of July, but we'll see.
06. I've been trying a ton of new recipes from Pinterest. I love how it's so accessible.
07. We're having two sets of missionaries over for dinner tomorrow.
08. Haven't seen the Avengers yet, but would like to soon.
09. Going on another hike this weekend with the scouts. Can't wait.
10. Need a haircut. I'm thinking of trying something new.