Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oprah

******Guest Blogger******


Thanks to Darwin Barton



My mom has been watching Oprah since her show started over twenty five years ago. When Oprah announced that this was going to be her last season, my mom was very upset. She said that she did not know what she was going to do at four o’clock in the afternoons now. She said that she was really going to miss everything from the inspiring stories from the guests on the shows to the advice on decorating and losing weight. I told her that the new Oprah Winfrey Network would probably have shows that were about most of that stuff. She said that she did not get that channel. I told her that I have direct tv and I get the OWN channel. She said that she was going to look in to getting DirectTV, because she would really like to have the OWN channel. She said that in the meantime, she will just have to come to my house to watch her shows. Lucky for her I have this channel and she is welcome in my house any time she wants. However, I do think that it is a good idea for her to get this channel at her house too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...