Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's Happening Wednesday


The Pump Triple BreakImage by DeusXFlorida via Flickr

[5/365]  MembershipImage by C. Mack via Flickr














01. Officially got my winter clothes out last week and put away all my summer clothes.
02. Ryan is back to playing softball and is playing for a sponsored team. So he gets lots of swag and has a few tournaments coming up.
03. My sister-in-law had a baby shower over the weekend. She's due in 2 months, the same day as my sister. Can't wait for two new baby boys!
04. Spent way too much money on running shoes.
05. Need to get my Thanksgiving decor up
06. Visited lots of gyms and ended up going with Planet Fitness. It's cheap and month to month works best since Ryan will be out of the state for 4 months.
07. Get to attend my cousin's sealing done by Elder Holland, can't wait!
08. I need to get my music on iTunes from our laptop to our computer, suggestions?
09. Didn't vote yesterday... whoops.
10. Can't believe Thanksgiving is in two weeks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...