Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Craft

Since we missed February's craft day Tara and I did one last week! We got the idea from Martha Stewart.

Items Needed:
-ruler
-paper
-shears
-coffee can
-twigs
-hot-glue gun
-raffia

We got our cans and wrapped them in brown paper. I went to Wheeler Farm and gathered lots of branches. We used that masking tape line as a measuring device so we could cut each twig to size. As i started gluing the twigs they didn't work very well since they weren't straight. My dad had just cut down some tree branches so we went out back in the dark with our flashlights and used my dad's HUGE shears to cut some perfect straight branches.
 I glued each twig on...




tied some raffia...
woila! Tara bought a bunch of flowers for another craft project, and they made the perfect arrangement.
so happy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How cute! What a fun craft! Turned out adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...