Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 by the Everett's

As the last day of 2010 I thought I'd follow suit and do a year in review. Enjoy and we'll see you next year!
We rung in the new year with a few home repairs and saw the Oscar award winning Avatar.
 In February I was feeling crafty and I made lot's of cards and enjoyed watching the olympics
In March I spent a 4-day weekend in St. George with my mom and sister
In April we went to Vegas with the baseball team, celebrated my 24th birthday and kicked off the Bee's season.
In May Ryan started back up with school and we traveled to Idaho for a softball tournament.
In June we went to Texas for my grandma's funeral, mourned the death of our family cat, my sister came for a visit, we had a family reunion, and went to the Diamond Rio concert.
In July I went to the pioneer day parade and watched lots of baseball/softball
In August we celebrated Ryan's 27th birthday
In September our car got towed, but we celebrated many birthdays, our 4th anniversary and lots more softball ;)
In October I started my recipe blog and enjoyed going to General Conference
In November we visited my brother in Seattle.
In December we went to St George for another funeral but enjoyed time with family and a great Christmas
2010 has been wonderful and we're excited to ring in the new year and see what 2011 has to offer.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I LOVE a year in review posts! They are so much fun to look over. It really looks like a fun an eventful year! You should totally not forget how you kicked butt and finished 90 days of P90X. That's a serious accomplishment my friend! Can't wait to see the cool things coming up here in 2011 for you!

Natalie said...

What a good idea to have a year in review post! I love it! Thanks for your comment on my blog btw, you rock! It's cool to keep in touch this way. :) Have a Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...