Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My dad is leading Ryan to his death

...or so he says.
For as long as I can remember my Dad has had motorcycles, so I don't know what the big deal is.

He's had a bike that's needed work, in his shop for a few years. He told Ryan he could have it if he fixed it up, so that's what he's been doing the past few weeks.





The finished product:


People keep asking me if I'm scared or OK with it. I'm fine with it! Ryan is so excited to learn to ride and I think he'll have a blast with it. I will too once it's safe for me to ride with him.

1 comment:

Mike and Amy said...

Awesome!! Great seat choice, too ... when he gets good enough to take you around, you'll be nice and comfortable (although I'm guessing you'll still lean forward with your arms around him anyway ... you love birds). ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...