Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy

Sorry I've been a slacker lately. It's been bugging me that I haven't blogged for so long. We've been really busy. Here's some of the things we've been up to:

After a long hiatus my friend and I were able to go to Stampin' Up again and make 4 very cute cards. Pictures will be posted soon...
My in-laws took the whole family to Body World's. It was very interesting and informative. Really creepy though. I'm just glad our outsides are more attractive than our insides.
On a very happy note, my best friend in the whole world is having her homecoming in a week and a half. She's been serving her mission in Peru. Her family is there right now touring around with her. She'll be home Thanksgiving weekend and I CAN'T WAIT to see her!
After studying our brains out, Ryan and I took our Life Insurance tests yesterday. He passed and I...well, didn't do so well. Here's to attempt #2!
After helping with tearing down our complex tattered and broken wood fence, they finally got a new vinyl one finished yesterday! It looks so nice! Hopefully the property value will go up...probably so will the crime..now that we're completely boxed in. Down side? It will probably cost us a fortune to pay for. (They haven't said how much yet..)

4 comments:

toni said...

I can't wait to see Syd either. She's hilarious! I hope we can come to the homecoming. At least I can, I think.

Silvia and Steven said...

It does sound like you have been busy. That is a good thing though :O)

I have missed you blog posts. But you gotta do what you gotta do :O)

The Carroll's said...

Yay! You're back. I thought something happened. yesterday i came here and just had to check that I hadn't missed anything.

Bobbi Lee said...

I didn't pass my LI test the first time either - second times the charm! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...