Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's play tag again!

Rules:
1.You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Middle Name: Don’t have one but my email is Tea Maria (cuz it rhymes) I’ll go with that.
M- Murray- This is where I live
A- Apples- My favorite fruit. It’s true that if you eat one a day, the doctor stays away.
R- Rocky - My favorite series. In college we had 2 Rocky marathons. Very cool.
I - IBFX - My job. It’s very hard to explain where I work. Go to IBFX.com if you’re dying to find out.
A – Alarm clock- I will snooze it every morning until I must get up. Don’t ask why I don’t just set it for later. I guess before I go to be I feel ambitious. I hate mornings!

1. Do you like cheese? Yes. Once I ate a whole block of it.
2. Have you ever been arrested? Nope
3. Have you ever shot a gun? Yes. Just clay pigeon shooting. I was sore for awhile after
4. Your favorite song? I cannot choose one. I love the theme song from House. I had it as a ring tone once.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? That this probably isn’t very good for me. (munch)
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? The whole NSYNC Christmas CD. C’mon, you know you love it too.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? I don’t know. I haven’t tried for awhile.10. Is your bathroom clean? Yes.1
1. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.12. Favorite Hobby? Searching the internet. (I love my job!), blogging, reading, shopping, watching movies.13. What are you listening to right now? The click click of little fingers typing.
14. What is the last thing you ate? Taquitos
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My shyness.16. Middle Name? ?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Today is going to be slow, I hope I don’t have to talk to that client again when he calls back, where is my cell phone?18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Gasoline, cookies, batteries19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, milk, hot chocolate.
20. Current worry right now? How I’m going to drive home in this snow!!!21. Current hate? That Ryan is warm in AZ. I’m jealous.
22. Favorite place to be? Sleeping in my bed.23. How did you bring in the New Year? Went over to my sister’s house. It’s not quite as exciting as it used to be.24. What is your quirkiest habit? Eating every 2 hours.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return? Sue, Vanessa, Morgan
26. How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters, 1 brother27. Do you own slippers? Yes, and they vibrate!
28. What shirt are you wearing? Blouse with a sweater.
29. What shampoo do you use? Alberto V05. I hate it!
30. Favorite colors? Blue
31. Would you like to be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I’m usually rushed. 5 minutes tops!33.Favorite female name? Don’t get me started…Idina, Kelly, Stacy, Leona, Risi, Edyta, Ava, Thandi, Macie. I’ve got a growing list.
34. Favorite male name? Grant, Benjamin, Roderick, Bruce, Clinton, Trace, Ivan, Vincent, Hammond, Royden, Neven, Julian, Marshall, Tennyson, Tarwin, Efraim, Roman, Emerson, Cheyenne, Jackson, Boston, Cruz, Rumer, Byron, Preston, Mayer. *BTW these are all copyrighted. No copying! And yes, I will use them all somehow.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.36. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching the “Pacifier” last night.37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don’t remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? My finger got slammed in the door when I was 3.39. When's your birthday? April 16
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1. That’s plenty.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Sydney
42. There is no 42
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I wouldn’t go that far.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? No.
45.What is your favorite book ? I don’t have a favorite.
46.What is your favorite age? Somewhere between 18-21
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Little Big Town, Bring it on home to me48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don’t know yet.
49. What were you doing at 12 am this morning? Going to bed.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I guess I need to get up now.

I tag:
1. Morgan Mallory
2. Vanessa Lowe
3. Tara Peckham
4. Sue Slade
5. Erin Leithead

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...