Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Husband Tag


Husband Tag


Sorry about all these random posts. Ignore them if you must...


What is his name? Ryan Erastus Everett


How long have you been married? 1 year and 4 months

How long did you date? 7 months


How old is he? 24


Who eats more? Ryan


Who said I love you first? Ryan. It took me awhile.

Who does the laundry? Me


Who does the dishes? Me


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. It used to be the other way around, but he refuses to go back.


Who pays the bills? We split them


Who cooks dinner? I do mostly, but whenever he does, it's amazing!


Who drives when you are together? Ryan, although I love to.


Who proposed? Ryan. It was a surprise. I had no idea what was happening.


Who has more siblings? Ryan. He has 6, I have 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously?? Erastus?

Unknown said...

Ooooooh! I LOVE this post! So sweet! Thanks for leaving a comment on the Green is her New Blog site!

Great blog, btw. I'll be sure to come back and check out more of your posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...