Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July in Utah

Our cats are excited for the baby. They love to lay by and on the baby clothes.

My feet/ankles have started swelling the last few weeks. I hope this subsides when the weather gets cooler.

My flight was supposed to leave at 5:00, but the plane needed maintenance so they put us on the next flight a few hours later. They credited us $50 and gave us a meal voucher. I spent mine on a shake.

The "armory" room. This is all our fireworks.

Ryan drove down a week before me to play with his family in the Perry softball tournament. This was the game on July 4th morning. They didn't make it to the championship, but had a good time, I think.

Ryan with his dad and brothers after their game.

Me with Ryan's sisters during the game

We were so happy to see Kyler again. He's 6 months old now.

We really enjoyed just hanging around and chatting.

Kyler with his daddy. He was trying to teach him to sit up and roll over.

Some of us during fireworks. We set them off at the park and the boys bought enough to give us an hour show!

While we were with Ryan's family his mom took me to the fabric store to pick out material for baby. She is going to make me a car seat canopy. These are the pieces I picked so once we find out the gender she can buy them.

We spent the next few days with my family and friends. I got to meet my sister's sweet little girl for the first time. She'll be 1 next month.

I got to catch up with my old "young Woman" Ceanna and went shopping with Peggy.

We went to Cafe Rio with some friends from our old ward and enjoyed catching up.

Here's my lil nephew Owen, 6 mos

My sister and her boys

I went to Iceberg with my friend Adria. I definitely paid for all the outings. I gained 3.5 lbs last week.

My sister's birthday is tomorrow so we celebrated early. She had mint brownies and got some gifts. I gave her a scarf and necklace I found at Chery Lane in Provo. Such a great boutique, if you're in the area you need to stop in. Her son helped her blow out the candles.

We had a great time playing games and my cousin stopped by to say hi,


Our cousin Holly. 
My visit was not long enough. I would've loved to be able to stay another few days to spend more time with everyone. Hopefully we'll be back in a few months. It's hard not living close to family, but we are so grateful for technology so we can keep in touch often.

Me @ 20 weeks!

1 comment:

Jen and Fielding said...

I'm glad to see that things are working out well for you. And since I'm sure everyone is placing bets on what the baby is. I'm voting boy. (I've got a 50/50 chance.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...