Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tag

I've been tagged!Here are the rules:
1)POST RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2)ANSWER THE SIX "8" ITEMS(They're not in any particular order)

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. House
4. What Not to Wear
5. Lie to Me
6. Private Practice
7. Seinfeld
8. Ellen

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to work
2. Cooked a ham
3. Watched “7 Pounds”
4. Watched part of “The Day the Earth Stood Still”
5. Blogged
6. Folded laundry & put it away
7. Called my mom
8. Emptied the garbage

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My birthday
2. Becoming financially free
3. Quitting my job
4. The future
5. Getting out of debt
6. Getting a new car
7. Ryan not being sick anymore
8. Growing our business!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Café Rio
2. Rumbi Grill
3. Paradise Bakery
4. Arbys
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Rodizio’s
7. La Puente’s
8. Winger’s

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. I wish I didn’t have to go to work everyday
2. We had more money
3. Excersized everyday
4. We were debt free
5. I wish I had a nicer car
6. I wish I lived somewhere warm
7. I liked reading more
8. I was more outgoing

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Jamie
2. Sara
3. Jessica
4. Natalie
5. Samantha
6. Ann
7. Stephanie
8. Mary

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...