Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

A-Z Tag

Tagged! Here's some fun, A-Z:

Attached or Single: Attached.
Best Friend: Sydney
Cake or Pie: Cake
Day of Choice: Saturday
Essential Item: shoes
Favorite Color: Blue
Gummi Bears or Worms: bears
Hometown: South Jordan, Ut
Indulgences: Any form of candy and cold cereal.
January or July: July. I hate winter.
Kids: 2 cats
Life is Incomplete without: My husband, Ryan.
Marriage Date: September 9, 2006
Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother
Oranges or Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Phobias or Fears: An intruder in my house
Quotes: ???
Reason to Smile: You are alive and healthy!
Season: Summer.
Tag 3: Sue, Chelsey T., Sara S.
Unknown Fact: I hate meat.
V word that describes you: Victorious!?
Worst Habit: Sleeping in/snoozing.
X-Rays or Ultrasound: I've never had an ultrasound, so x-rays
Your Favorite Food: Mexican.
Zodiac: Aries

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...