Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert


This week is going to be very hectic for me. I haven't danced in more than two years, and I have four performances this week. Ahh! I will spend the next five nights at the Conference Center, spending a total of about 30 hours. It's been a crazy last couple of months preparing, and only recently did I start to enjoy myself. We got to see the first group practice on Saturday and it almost made me cry. The music combined with the choir voices and movement is beautiful. It's been neat to see all that goes into this huge production. I hope all of you can come see it.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Are you performing at the concert on Saturday? I am going to that and am really excited. Hopefully I'll see you there. :-)

Morgan said...

I'm coming on Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...