Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Update on our house

12/9: Foundation is ready. Our slab will be poured any day now!
12/14: slab















12/20: Framing




1/3: 2nd story built







1/11: lath














1/17: I met Nick at our house to do a tour. He told us to take pictures of the garage so if we ever drill the walls we'll know where all the pipes are. He went over all our options and checked to make sure everything was right.

1/20: confirmed our final walk-though (4/3) and closing date! (4/10)







1/30: We went to AZ tile to approve our granite slabs. No one under age 12 could be there so we had to take turns with Hannah. We ended up waiting a long time. At the Design Center Ryan talked me into getting the bevel edge, but the more I thought about it I just wanted the standard flat edge. I asked them if they could change that and they said I'd have to contact our builder. I sent them an email and they said they'd let them know.

1/31: Good morning Ryan and Teandra,
Just a quick update on your home. We are almost done with the drywall and stucco process on your home. We will be installing doors on your home next week on thursday and friday. Have a great weekend and let me know if you have any questions, take care.

Nick  Wright
Project Superintendent


2/7:    Good afternoon Ryan and Teandra,
We finished installing your doors yesterday and have started to prep all the trim work for paint next week! We will also start to install your cabinets by the end of next week! You can still get access to your home by stopping by Glen and Megan's office to get a key to get in. Let me know if you have any questions, have a great weekend.

Nick  Wright
Project Superintendent
2/9: Doors, trim, and stairwell



2/14: Today I had to go back to AZ Tile.  There was mis-communication and they cut our granite with the bevel edge after all, so I had to go approve 3 more granite slabs.
2/16: cabinets, interior paint, lights, exterior paint and stone, shower tile











2/ 28:   Good afternoon Ryan and Teandra,
Just a quick update on your home, we got your granite installed and we are just about done with your floor tile! I have to tell you that is the most beautiful tile I have seen installed yet, it looks amazing! 
Let me know if you have any questions, have a great weekend!

Nick  Wright
Project Superintendent

3/1: floor, backsplash, granite, pavers










3/6: Your flooring is complete! It looks great! This next week we will be doing a lot of the drywall touch ups and adjustments to get the home ready to be painted the following week. It is getting closer to the end! Let me know if you have any questions, take care.

Nick  Wright
Project Superintendent
3/8:  Exterior paint, driveway, carpet, bath hardware, sinks, toilets and mirrors.



We are so close! I guess I should start packing..

1 comment:

The Godfreys said...

Your home is beautiful! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...