Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Youth Conference 2011

Sadly, I didn't take any pictures myself, but I got these from Annie, thanks!
We ended up having less youth than planned, but it was still a good time. We started the morning off at the church with breakfast then did a team building activity, though we failed miserably.


Our service project was done at MAW where we helped assemble castles. Yes, I'm the only one not wearing  our shirt. Ha ha


After lunch we headed down to Provo to the CLAS ropes course. I remember doing this when I was in YW. It was a lot of fun. Great team-building activities.


Some of us had to snuggle to stay off the ground..


A bunch of good lookin' folks.


After a fantastic dinner we heard from Ryan's previous stake president who gave a wonderful talk about agency and consequences. All the girls in this picture have now moved out of our ward. We miss them sooo much!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...