Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Talking Shop

Our anniversary was lots of fun. We celebrated over a few days. We ate at Red Lobster (Ryan's choice) and went and saw '500 days of Summer' (my choice) because marriage is all about compromise, right? I do not like seafood, but I did try some of the endless shrimp (coconut were the best) and I might have ate tons. We both really enjoyed the movie! I like Zooey Deschanel. She was great in this movie. Go see it, it's cute.

I've been helping out with our ward's road show that is tomorrow. Kristi is amazing and everything came together nicely. It's fun to get to know more people from the ward and have everyone share their talents. Ours is going to be the best!

We got a new (old) couch. We finally said goodbye to the donated couch we've had seen we got married. It was stinky and we hated it. We found a great deal on a nice couch and chair and they look fabulous in our home. We love them.

It's always nice to spend time with family and we enjoyed another fun filled FHE hosted by us. Thanks for all the help with our 'activity' of hauling the furniture in & out. It was not planned, I swear.

Right now we're enjoying all the season premieres and wishing Summer would last a few more months. Oh, and I got Ryan hooked on Twitter...so funny.[ f a i l ]
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

SaRah G. said...

Oh I'm glad you liked that movie!! I have been waiting to hear if someone I knew had seen it, and if it was any good! Now I really want to go see it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...