Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

wedding

My cousin Ashley got married earlier this month. She is my youngest cousin on my dad's side of the family. (I'm second youngest) They got married in the Draper Temple. We didn't make it to the Open House so it was our first time there. It's beautiful! It was very cold and windy so we didn't spend much time outside, but we REALLY enjoyed driving around the HUGE HOUSES nearby. WOW! It was so nice to be able to see family that I haven't seen for years, but I'm greatful that we can stay in touch via blogging. You rock. The reception was mostly family so it was very chill and enjoyable. Let's plan another family reunion soon...any takers?



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John-n-Mel said...

So good to see you and your sisters-in person. You looked fabulous! Definitely would love a family reunion! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...