Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gifts

Sydney got me this herb garden for my birthday. 
I'm really nervous about killing the plants. I've already used the oregano and parsley. So far, so good. It's so great to have fresh herbs!


We went up to Ryan's parents house Sunday. His mom made me an ice cream cake that was delicious and got me an assortment of cookie cutters since all I had were Halloween ones. We also got a burger press. The girls painted nails and we played games and had a great time.

Monday night we went over to Sydney's neighbor's house and went hot tubbing. Ryan LOVES hot tubs and could stay in them for hours. It's definitely on his "must have" list when we get a house someday. It was getting too hot for me though and started to rain pretty hard so I got out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...